This is rather awkward. Happy spring, and welcome back to the Blossom Shed and its unreliable narrator. If you're still reading, you're an absolute darling. Let's kick off with a little wander 'round, shall we?
- These Charlotte Olympia poodle heels make me smile.
- This New Yorker piece on attempted murder and intrigue at the Bolshoi merely confirms what I already knew - that you never, ever cross a ballerina.
- YSL's new Creme de Blush pots look good enough to eat.
- Wes Anderson + Prada = French new wave heaven.
- This recipe for baked hazelnut porridge might just convert me to breakfast cereals.
- If you aren't watching Scott and Bailey, you need to start. Well written female leads with bonus crime solving.
- Mawwiage...A fabulous Princess Bride-themed marriage to be precise.
- Another year, another Oxford v. Cambridge Goat Race. Dare I say the world's greatest sporting event.
- Let's all look at some silly hats at the NYC Easter Parade. I have first dibs on the beehive one.
Is it spring where you are? Because we're still waiting here, and the snowflakes are starting to get a little unsettling. Stay tuned for a plethora of lovely little things this season - beauty, fashion, travel and the like - and why not drop in and say hello below?