Darling Clementine


There are many reasons to look forward to the warmer weather. Birds singing. Fragrant flowers. Warm sun on your skin. Crippling seasonal malaise finally lifting.

But mostly, I'm counting down the days until summer just so that I can wear Clarins Rouge Prodige in Clementine - the perfect summer lipstick welcome in the warmth.


With a luscious dewy finish and suprising lasting power, it's a gorgeous, punchy color that isn't overly intimidating to wear due to it's shine and slickness. I'm not much for bright lips, but this had me sold the minute it touched my lips. The saturated hue is on the orange side of the red spectrum, but is flattering and fun, incredible on tanned skin, and wonderful on paler girls with warm skintones like myself. It's like a sip of fruit punch for your lips.

What's your warm weather must-have this year? Anything you're eyeing in the shops? A word of warning if you're visiting the Clarins counter anytime soon - their spring collections are ridiculously lovely, and you may find yourself unable to make any coherent decisions when faced with their coral loveliness. I order online to avoid financial ruin and far too many lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment