1) Super by Perricone Sun Kissed SPF 25 - start with this light sun protection with a hint of tint, for natural, glowing skin.
2) Caudalie Beauty Elixir - to refresh and invigorate tired skin with rosemary and mint. Heaven on a hot, dusty day.
3) Josie Maran Bear Naked Facial Wipes - gentle and mild for quick touch ups. Also, there's polar bears on the packaging, which will always get points from me.
4) Laura Mercer Kohl in Antique Jade - because black is very rock, but oh so dull - this creamy stick lines eyes with a rich, warm shade that has a hint of green depth and will look so much prettier in the outdoor light.
5) Laura Mercier Caviar Shadow Stick in Khaki -smudge your liner with this fabulous cream shadow/liner - for undone but glam eyes that will look magic in the desert sunset. Follow rock rules when it smudges/fades - just add more over top.
6) Eyeko Skinny Mascara – for long, fluttery lashes that last and last, with none of the dry, prickly feeling of a waterproof mascara. You should probably bring along the included guitar pick - someone's sure to need it, and you just might save the day.
7) Burt's Bees Grapefruit Lip Balm - don't mess with fancy new glosses or balms on a day in the desert - play it safe with what you know works. Refreshing citrus smell and super hydrating formula leaves lips plump and natural, and you can tuck it in your bra when you dance. That's what I do anyway.
8) Klorane Gentle Oat Milk Dry Shampoo - freshen up roots and add some cool texture to your locks in between sets.
9) Tocca Stella Scented SPF 30 Wipes - touch up shoulders, arms and chest throughout the day with these heavenly, blood-orange scented SPF towelettes. Don't forget your feet - gladiator sandal tan is never attractive.
10) NARS Paradise Brush/Bronzer/Highlighter Trio - the perfect festival compact - in a genius padded, zip package, with universally flattering hues for defined, sunkissed cheeks and temples.
Who’s your favorite in the Coachella line-up this year? Do you have a must-have item for long days in the sun? Share your tips below!