Lazy Links




Much as I would prefer a real tiny little white owl in my tree for Xmas, I suppose I could accept this Fluffy Owl Ornament instead. I shall name it Sven, and carry it around in my handbag.

Are you (like me) hopeless at applying anything more difficult than mascara and lipgloss? Watch Lisa Eldridge's charming and idiot-proof videos - I've wasted a lot of time this week, watching smokey eye and contouring tutorials when I should have been working. Also, she's my new girl crush. Let's be pals Lisa! You can do the makeup, and I'll make the drinks.

I need these boots, and will wear them until they fall to pieces.

Ditto this sweater. Elbow patches!

A handy-dandy eye cream cheat sheet from Beauty Mouth - for those like me, who become befuddled by all the options out there.

The wonderful Smitten Kitchen has a recipe for Sweet Potato and Marshmallow Biscuits. Sweet lord, why has no one ever thought of this before? I have the oven already preheated.

Stumped for gift ideas? How could anyone not LOVE a pretty package from Lush?

Le Blow's brilliant guide to surviving Christmas - including how to expertly remove unwanted carollers with a toy gun.

Texts from Avonlea - remember Avonlea? We were OBSESSED in my household.I'm pretty sure I wore a pinafore. Often. Is it any wonder the way turned out?

Be a doll and like The Blossom Shed on Facebook - it needs some friends.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's a hot water bottle and a Downton Abbey rerun with my name on it. See you Monday with some new reviews - there's scents, skincare and makeup galore on the way, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment