It's the weekend. Have a drink.



I have worries when it comes to this weekly posting. I feel that I should skip it sometimes, as we'll all turn into lushes and never get anything done - with the holidays looming it seems like the drinking should be saved for when we really need it. Then the other part of me pictures a few, pitiful readers, waiting patiently for their weekly cocktail in vain, and I feel their disappointment and despair. So what do you think - can you manage a drinks recipe every fortnight, or do you need one every week to muddle through?






Regardless, I'm just going to share a brilliant link today - I never get anything written here because I'm always spending all my time reading Domestic Sluttery, and wishing they were my neighbors - here's a fantastic sounding holiday confection that requires a bit of prep, but is more than worth it, and could become something of a holiday tradition I suspect - The Raspberry Shrub. Enjoy. I'm off to gather up my shrubbing equipment and jars.

photos via Hi C and Domestic Sluttery.



2 comments:

  1. PATSY STONE IS MY IDOL! I aspire to be like her when I'm old, haha.

    I use your "It's the weekend, have a drink" mottos for every single day of the week!

    ReplyDelete