Lazy Links



Believe it or not, I had planned on talking about Golden Globes dresses this week, but then it all got boring, and nothing blew me away, and they do it all SO much better over at Go Fug Yourself, so that was that. I didn't write anything, and had another cookie, and forgot all about it. I don't think I've ever been so desperate for the weekend before, so let's all relax, have a drink and a little mosey 'round some lovely links....

The Library Phantom Returns! It's hard to live up to a headline like that, but read on and marvel, because it does.


Did you know that The Blossom Shed is on Twitter? It's true. I've finally figured out how to work it. Sort of.


The Nars Spring Collection is finally here. It's not what I would call terribly cohesive.

However I dare you not to become completely smitten with Bobbi Brown's punchy neons.

For some strange reason, the lovely Erika of Fashion Chalet is GIVING AWAY Balenciaga bags. She must be insane, but enter anyway.


These shorts WILL be mine. As soon as it warms up a bit.


Looking for the perfect winter fragrance? Here's four lovely ones for any mood, chosen by yours truly.


Need a refresher on season one, or to catch up on last week's episode? Read Hello Giggle's hilarious rundowns of Downton Abbey here.

All caught up? Now make a Downton Abbey cake!

Don't worry, this happens every year when Masterpiece season comes around. I get overexcited and have a fit if I'm not home and snuggled up on the sofa by six on Sunday evenings. Just wait until the Dickens start - that's when I go ALL out.

photo via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment